Meditation Crystals You Need
How to Meditate with Crystals: Let’s get started!
Sparkling with healing energy and ready to help you find inner balance, crystal is synonymous with all spiritual things. These gemstones mined from Mother Earth have ancient energy and high vibration. This beautiful blend can help open the chakras, clear the mind, and welcome you into a gentle meditative state. Meditation is an amazing practice that can bring benefits to your body, mind, and soul. It’s all about learning to tame the monkey mind, channel your energy, and calm the racing minds that can get us through the endless labyrinth of our own making.
Meditation crystals help you open up new avenues within you. These ancient stones are full of healing magic that can help soften the hard edges of distractions, anxieties, and any external or internal problems that may prevent you from meditating on deep diving. For all those who want to welcome crystals into their meditation space for grounding and letting go, these are the best gems for your meditation practice.
Healing Crystals : Everything You Need To Know (part 1)
Healing crystals for health
Clear quartz: a clear crystal considered a master healer and believed to support the entire energetic system
Jasper: a nurturing stone said to provide support during times of stress
Obsidian: believed to help process emotions and experiences and aid in letting go
Amethyst: used for healing, purifying, and enhancing willpower
Blood stone: said to improve circulation and provide support to blood-related issues
Healing Crystals : Everything You Need To Know (part 2)
Healing crystals for wealth
- Tiger’s eye: said to provide motivation and lessen fear
- Citrine: believed to spark enthusiasm, creativity, and concentration
- Turquoise: thought to soothe emotions and attract good luck
- Sapphire: known as a stone of prosperity
- Jade: another well-known stone for prosperity and luck
Healing Crystals : Everything You Need To Know (part 3)
Healing crystals for love
- Rose quartz: sometimes referred to as the stone of love and believed to encourage love and trust
- Moonstone: said to prompt feelings of inner strength and growth
- Ruby: believed to support sexuality and sensuality